Laurence Boyce

Laurence Boyce is an award winning film journalist who has written for the likes of Hotdog, Little White Lies, Netribution and Film And Festivals Magazine. He is a member of FIPRESCI (the International Federation of Film Critics) and, when not writing, is also a programmer and curator. He is currently the director of GLIMMER: The Hull International Short Film Festival.

“Compiling a list such as this is inherently masochistic. Given that one of the questions that I get all the time is ‘So what’s your favourite movie of all time then?’ and my reply is always ‘Oooh, I can’t choose at all’, writing some down seems a bit wrong. Consider this list a snapshot of my current mood and this can always change at any given moment – though if you forced me into a corner I would probably choose North By Northwest as my favourite film of all time….”

No comments: